Looking to relocate your business to Phoenix?
Trust Our Commercial Moving Experts at SafeWay Moving & Storage to Move Desks, Chairs, Cubicles & Office Furniture. We are a Family- owned, 5-Star Rated Office Moving Company in Orange Co., California. Call Now For A Free Estimate
- Great weather. Sunny 300 days of the year and no snow blizzards. It does get hot (dry heat) most of the summer. And winters are fantastic.
- Many outdoor activities. Phoenix & Greater Phoenix has the great outdoors like Camelback Mountain, South Mountain. The climate and mountainous desert terrain make for great hiking, mountain biking, cycling, fishing, rock climbing, tubing, and horseback riding.
- Cost of living is less expensive compared to Orange Co, CA. Compared to California, average rents and daily costs in Arizona are a steal. In fact, CNN’s Cost of Living Calculator estimates that a salary of $100,000 in San Francisco will buy you the same as $50,000 in Phoenix. The same $100k salary in San Diego amounts to $65,000 in Phoenix. This is because the cost of groceries, housing, utilities, transportation, and health care are significantly less in Arizona.
- Phoenix and the State of Arizona is a business-friendly state. Phoenix is a fabulous launching point for startups, entrepreneurs, and local companies. Five Fortune 500 companies are headquartered in Phoenix: Freeport McMoRan, PetSmart, Avnet, Republic Services, and Insight Enterprises. For tech companies coming from California, Arizona offers a lower cost of doing business, a more affordable quality of life and a strong and growing talent pool. Phoenix area arts and culture. Living in Phoenix means you get it all—from ballet and the symphony to theater and Broadway. Get your culture on at the Arizona Opera Company, Ballet Arizona, Frank Lloyd Wright’s Gammage Auditorium, and Cricket Pavilion (the best outdoor performance center).
- The Phoenix lifestyle. Phoenix has a wide variety of nightclubs, comedy clubs, cocktail bars, lounges, and dive bars.
View the Greater Phoenix Map
What are the best neighborhoods in Phoenix Suburbs?
- Arcadia – Trendy and up-and-coming, Arcadia is known for its excellent location and unique small businesses.
- Scottsdale – Scottsdale is famous for sprawling, luxurious resorts, championship golf courses, and high-end boutiques, but the heart of the city is Old Town Scottsdale.
- Paradise Valley
- High Street (North Phoenix)
- Tempe – Arizona State University may be Tempe’s claim to fame, but there’s much more going on in this friendly city just south of Phoenix.
- Gilbert – Gilbert is a community with agricultural roots that show-up in the local food scene. A welcoming and friendly place to stay in Arizona.
- Mesa – Mesa, Arizona is a boundless destination surrounded by the natural Sonoran Desert beauty of Tonto National Forest and the communities of Apache Junction, and Queen Creek.
- Queen Creek
- Licensed and insured California moving company
- Years of experience in the moving industry
- Many positive moving company reviews
- Interstate agent for Wheaton Worldwide Van Lines
- Trained and background checked movers
- Affordable and Competitive pricing
- Exceptional care of your household effect
Book your move today !
Safe-Way Moving & Storage
15041 Bake Pkwy Ste 1,
Irvine, CA 92618
Safe-Way Moving & Storage
Lake Forest, CA 92630